Seminar Leader: Psychopathology – £40 per hour
part of the Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling (BACP accredited)
We are looking for an engaging, inspiring seminar leader to teach the Psychopathology module of the Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling. The module is taught to small groups of trainee counsellors in their third term of the first year of the and first term of the second year. You will:
- Support students in the early stages of their learning and development
- Teach from a psychodynamic perspective using contemporary papers and research in practice and theory
- Enable students to link psychodynamic theory with their clinical practice (undertaken at the Centre)
- Teach in an experiential way and facilitate trainees’ development in theory, counselling skills and self-awareness.
- Assess student’s progress through their presentations, participation and discussions
- Work as part of team and be sensitive to the ethos of the Centre’s charitable status.
Face to face teaching will recommence at The Centre in September, however we will embrace distance learning capabilities using Zoom as and where necessary. It is therefore necessary for the successful applicant to be comfortable with teaching via Zoom or similar.
Contact Danielle.Niccolls@thecounsellingcentre.org.uk for more information or an application pack
Back to News